Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
Ideal For Pesticides/Fertilizing, Disinfecting, Sanitizing, Odor Removal, Decontamination and More
With an ergonomic handle, large capacity and user-friendly design, the Victory Innovations backpack electrostatic sprayer helps you achieve better coverage in less time. Coat up to 2,130 square metres on a single tank of fluid, with up to 90% faster application time compared with a traditional trigger sprayer.
Patented technology adds an electrostatic charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Charged particles envelop all conductive surfaces (including plant foliage) – shadowed, vertical, and underneath.
- Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces
- Removable Easy Fill HDPE tank holds 8.52 L of chemical, allowing you to coat up to 2,130 sq. m
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room
- 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to set particle size to match your application
- 1.2m hose with quick release valve allows for comfortable reach and maximum maneuverability
- 1x VP300ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- 1x VP20A Professional 16.8V 3350mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1x VP10 Professional 16.8V Charger
- 1x VP49 Nozzle Wrench
- 1x VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
- 1x VP31 Backpack 8.5 L Tank
- 1x VP72 30 cm Extension Wand
How is electrostatic more efficient?
A typical trigger sprayer, which expels liquid via a manual pump, typically takes about three times more chemical and three times longer to coat a surface compared with an electrostatic sprayer. That’s because of two things: with a Victory Innovations electrostatic sprayer, the expulsion of the liquid is automated, and the particles are forced apart for further, more even coverage.
How do the particles get charged?
Victory Innovations sprayers use a unique patented charging technology. The charge ring is placed inside of the sprayer, where it adds a positive charge to particles immediately before they exit. This allows for the highest possible charge density and an even distribution of charge, which means the best wrapping performance and most efficient use of chemicals.
|Warranty||1yr limited warranty|
|Battery||16.8V 3350mAh Lithium-Ion|
|Weight||4.5 kg (13 kg full)|
|Optimum Spray Distance||0.61 - 1.83 m|
|Tank Capacity||8.52 L|
|Run Time||4 hours per charge|
|Nozzle Spray Sizes||40 micron full cone, 80 micron full cone, 110 micron 120º fan|
|Charge Time||180 Minutes|
|Flow Rate||40 micron: 100.6 mL per minute | 80 micron: 150.8 mL per minute | 110 micron: 396.3 mL per minute|