Searles Cow Manure
Composts are very high in nutrient value and, when freshly composted, may emit a strong, sweet earthy aroma. This aroma is natural and decreases over time as the product matures.
Due to the current high demand for these products, some of our compost products are not being stored or matured enough for the smell to decrease before being sold. Earthy manure aromas are not an indicator of performance, and Searles products are fully composted, meeting our rigorist testing standards for high nutrient content and exceptional product performance. All batches are tested before being packaged and available for the market.
When using compost in the garden, we always recommend blending one-half compost to the existing soil for the best result.
Mix Searles Premium Cow Manure with existing soil to add valuable nutrients readily available to plants.
Searles composts, mushroom compost and manure aroma indicate the rich organic ingredients in these products.
- Premium composted cow manure.
- Enhanced manufacturing process for a finer, more friable mix.
- Excellent source of nutrients, minerals and organic matter.
- Naturally improves plant nutrient uptake and plant growth.
- It enhances the structure of sandy soils & helps break up clay soils.
- It helps improve soil water holding capacity.
- Suitable for flowers, veggies, fruit, shrubs & trees.
- Organic Status:
- Certified Organic