Effective Inside – Out Disease Protection in all weather conditions
Patriot® Fungicide is a broad spectrum fungicide containing 100 g/L of the active ingredient Trifloxystrobin and 200 g/L Tebuconazole. It is specifically registered for the control of Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Winter Fusarium, Helminthosporium diseases (including White Helmo), Leptosphaerulina, Curvularia, Dollar Spot and ERI (Ectotrophic Root Infecting Fungi) diseases.
- Trifloxystrobin has high rainfastness capabilities
- Regardless of weather conditions, disease control is assured
- Registered for use against 8 different turf diseases
- Registered for control of Leptosphaerulina and Curvularia
- Has strong activity on ERI, particularly when applied as a preventative program
- Provides contact, translaminar, mesosystemic and systemic activity; inside and out protection
- Contains two unique active ingredients for turf with differing
modes of action; Ideal for fungicide resistance management and enhanced disease control.
Mode of Action
Tebuconazole, one the active ingredients in Patriot®, is a systemic fungicide that once absorbed by roots and leaves moves upwards within the plant. Tebuconazole possesses curative, protective and eradicant activity when controlling turfgrass fungi. Tebuconazole is a Group 3 fungicide. It works in controlling turf pathogens by disrupting the fungi’s membrane function. It is classified as a DMI inhibitor as it stops the demethylation step in the biosynthesis of ergosterol, a vital component of cell walls in many fungi.
Trifloxystrobin is the other active ingredient in Patriot Fungicide. Trifloxystrobin is characterized by its ability to strongly bond onto plant surfaces through penetration of the waxy layers. This forms a secure reservoir of fungicide to provide long-lasting, weather-protected disease control. Trifloxystrobin works by interfering with respiration in plant pathogenic fungi. It is a potent inhibitor of fungal spore germination and mycelial growth.
View the Brochure, Label & SDS in the 'Documents' tab to find application rates and safe use information.
- Active Ingredient:
- 10G/L Trifloxystrobin
- Active Ingredient:
- 200G/L Tebuconazole