ARS LPB20-S Bypass Lopper
The LPB-20 is a narrow-cutting head bypass lopper ideal for vineyard use. The compact blade design allows pruning of vines tight into the branch fork. With superb cutting performance and compact, durable design, this lopper will be equally at home as part of any keen gardener's tool selection.
- High carbon steel blade with non-stick coating
- The counter blade is fully forged & stepped to minimize friction and clogging.
- A special guide bank prevents the cutting blade from biting askew into the branch.
- Lightweight and durable heavy-duty tubular aluminium handles
- Ergonomically designed grip for comfortable handling
- Heavy-duty shock absorbers for user comfort and less fatigue
Max. cut capacity: 30mm