Couch Mites have been an ever-growing problem in Australia. Various products have been used in turf for a number of years now with good effect. However, these products are only effective on larvae and adult mites. Apollo brings a new dimension to mite control as an ovicide that specifically controls mite eggs.
Apollo has been used very successfully in horticulture crops for a number of years for egg mite control. Apollo now gives the ability to target all stages of couch mite with the ovicide activity.
FEATURES OF APOLLO
- Miticide - as a mite growth regulator
- Ovicidal activity- targets eggs of couch mites
- Schedule 5 signal heading
- Apollo is safe for bees, predatory mites and beneficial insects
HOW DOES APOLLO WORK & USE
- Apollo is absorbed through the egg case and prevents respiration on the developing embryo
- Apollo has no effect on larvae or adults. However, when female adults are exposed to Apollo egg-laying and viability slows down for a short time (several days).
- Long residual up to 45 days
- Active Ingredient:
- 500G/L Clofentezine