Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer
Ideal For Pesticides/Fertilizing, Disinfecting, Sanitizing, Odor Removal, Decontamination and More
Compact, unobtrusive, and easy to use, the Victory Innovations handheld electrostatic sprayer helps you achieve better coverage in less time. Coat up to 260 square meters on a single tank of fluid, with up to 90% faster application time compared to traditional trigger sprayers.
Patented technology adds an electrostatic charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Charged particles envelop all conductive surfaces (including plant foliage) – shadowed, vertical, and underneath.
- Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces
- Weighs only 2.7 kg with a full tank
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room
- 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to set particle size to match your application
- Easy Fill HDPE 1L refillable tank allows you coat up to 260 sq. m on 40 micron setting
- Victory 16.8V Lithium-Ion battery allows you to run between 20-80 tanks on a single charge
- 1x VP200ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer
- 1x VP20A Professional 16.8V 3350mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1x VP10 Professional 16.8V Charger
- 1x VP49 Nozzle Wrench
- 1x VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
- 1x Soft-Sided Carrying Case
- 1x VP30 Handheld 1L Tank with Cap
- 1x VRP22 Tank Hose and Gasket Kit
How is electrostatic more efficient?
A typical trigger sprayer, which expels liquid via a manual pump, typically takes about three times more chemical and three times longer to coat a surface compared with an electrostatic sprayer. That’s because of two things: with a Victory Innovations electrostatic sprayer, the expulsion of the liquid is automated, and the particles are forced apart for further, more even coverage.
How do the particles get charged?
Victory Innovations sprayers use a unique patented charging technology. The charge ring is placed inside of the sprayer, where it adds a positive charge to particles immediately before they exit. This allows for the highest possible charge density and an even distribution of charge, which means the best wrapping performance and most efficient use of chemicals.
|Warranty||1yr limited warranty|
|Battery||16.8V 3350mAh Lithium-Ion|
|Weight||1.7 kg (2.7 kg full)|
|Optimum Spray Distance||0.61 - 0.91 m|
|Tank Capacity||1 L|
|Run Time||4 hours per charge|
|Nozzle Spray Sizes||40 micron full cone, 80 micron full cone, 110 micron 120º fan|
|Charge Time||180 Minutes|
|Flow Rate||40 micron: 92 mL per minute | 80 micron: 112 mL per minute | 110 micron: 311 mL per minute|