Keeping your nursery free of weeds is easy with BARRICADE® Herbicide. This liquid formulation pre-emergent herbicide can be applied to large area plants in one simple application, rather than granular pot-by-pot application. With its high plant safety, it will not burn plant foliage or flowers and ensure plants are clean of weed and in top presentation for sale. BARRICADE can be applied as a drench over the top of foliage or directly to the soil and delivers broad spectrum control of broadleaf and grass weeds in a single application.
Check out this video which highlights some application tips.
Keeping paths, gravel, fence and boundary lines in your nursery weed-free can be tackled with a tank mix of BARRICADE® and Glyphosate – one application controlling pre- and post-emergent weeds, saving time and money. And, if you have garden beds or landscape settings, prevent weeds for up to to 6 months by using BARRICADE® under the mulch.
BARRICADE HERBICIDE OFFERS YOU:
- An easy-to-use liquid formulation that can be applied as a drench over the top of foliage or direct to soil to large area plants in one simple application
- High plant safety: will not burn plant foliage or flowers
- Broad spectrum control of broadleaf and grass weeds in one application
- A product exempt from poison scheduling – minimal PPE required and re-entry periods to manage.
- Unmatched season-long control – up to 4 months in potted plants and 6 months in garden beds