Boron is essential for flowering, fruit/seed development, sugar transport and cell wall strength.
Boron is also an important calcium synergist, governing the transport of calcium around the plant, which is critical for preventing crop quality disorders. Boron deficiencies are widespread particularly in light, sandy soils. Typical deficiency symptoms include low flowering rate, restricted pollination, leaf distortion, fruit deformity and increased disease susceptibility. Now you can address your boron requirements with an ACO Registered Farm Input. Boron Essentials™ contains 3% boron organically chelated with fulvic acid and amino acids. This revolutionary mix of biological chelating agents improves plant uptake and assimilation of boron.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- 3% boron with natural chelating agents including fulvic acid and amino acids for enhanced uptake.
- Improve flowering and fruit-set.
- Perfect pre-bloom application.
- Includes natural plant growth and microbial promotants.
- Organic Status:
- Certified Organic