Landzie 1100mm Compost & Peat Moss Spreader
Landzie 1100mm Compost & Peat Moss Spreader is a bigger version of the classic 600mm model. It can be pushed, pulled, or towed behind a tractor.
Featuring an all-steel construction based upon a traditional hand-pulled roller design, this lightweight spreader has a mesh basket with 3/4 inch by 1/2 inch diamond-shaped holes that evenly distributes your compost, peat moss or topdressing material in consistent layers as it rolls along. The mesh filters out the large compost debris which stays in the basket and doesn’t go on your lawn.
- Landzie 1100mm Compost and Peat Moss Spreader is an easy to use, lawn roller that will help with any topdressing job.
- Comes equipped with a convertible push behind, or tow behind hitch handle. Works great both ways!
- This all-steel topdressing roller can spread any compost, peat moss, or other fine ground topdressing material.
- It has a mesh basket with diamond-shaped 1/2-inch by 3/4-inch openings. Breaks up clumpy materials as it tumbles, leaving behind any large, unwanted residual in the drum for disposal.
- The hinged door swings open for easy access and has three low profile latches, so the gate won’t open during use.
- Heat-treated, powder-coated finish.
- Triple locking clasps
- Swinging hinged door
- Comfort grip plastic handles
- 1100mm wide with a 500mm diameter barrel
- Fits over 2 large bags of peat moss – over 7 cubic feet (0.2 cubic metres)