What are you looking for?
0 items $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

We are here to help 1800 672 794

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
  • 20kg Azolon 39N  39-0-0 20kg Azolon 39N  39-0-0

20kg Azolon 39N 39-0-0

$116.27
(Inclusive GST)

Availability: Call for Availability

SKU: AZO52557
Shipping charges are calculated in the shopping cart and/or checkout

Bulk Buy Discounts

  • Buy 5 for $110.46 each and save 5.00%
  • Buy 20 for $104.64 each and save 10.00%
  • Buy 40 for $98.83 each and save 15.00%

Details

AZOLON 39N Slow Release Fertiliser

Slow release nitrogen fertiliser for special horticultural crops, turf and amenity areas with longer Nitrogen release duration.

AZOLON offers a targeted biologically regulated nitrogen release that is well suited for a wide spectrum of application fields and climatic conditions. The rate of biologically regulated nitrogen release is governed by the length of the methylene urea molecule, with the shorter molecules releasing faster than the longer molecules.

Description:

Azolon 39N is a slow release nitrogen fertiliser based on a specific composition of methylene-urea polymers. It contains 39%
nitrogen. It supplies the correct nutrient amount for plant development over a period of approx. 6 months (approx. 80% of the nitrogen). The remaining 20% will be mineralised over the next 4 - 8 months. The nitrogen is released by microbial activity at a rate depending on polymer length, the longer polymers being more resistant to mineralisation than the short polymers.

Key Benefits:

  • Non-burning – high crop safety – low salt index
  • Ensures a long-lasting and uniform nitrogen supply
  • Slow release nitrogen liberated by microbial action
  • Fewer applications
  • High sward density in turf
  • No flushes of growth – less mowing frequencies
  • Satisfactory aesthetic appearance for turf
  • Improved root development
  • Improved plant health – increased drought tolerance
  • Environmentally safe

Additional Information

Active Ingredient Strength No
Active Ingredient No
Brand No
  1. Be the first to review this product